......finding a new home for lutefisk lovers.

(ok we don't love it. or even like it. but we're supposed to.)

25 January 2011

Footprints in the snow.......


..........made by surfers.


I am in awe of them. They look like monkeys, covered from head to toe in brown neoprene with a circle cut out for their happy faces. They are sea monkeys.

They traipse through the snow in their neoprene booties to get to the killer waves of January. Since I know nothing about surfing, I have no idea if the killer waves in New Hampshire are truly killer - or just bigger than they were before. But either way, these guys are submersing themselves in the Atlantic Ocean when the air temperature forces me to cover my face with my scarf while I watch them from the beach.

And that is truly killer.

No comments: