......finding a new home for lutefisk lovers.

(ok we don't love it. or even like it. but we're supposed to.)

01 June 2012

How much do I love this picture?!




Gawd I just want to lick it!  Can you fondle a picture?   Because I would fondle this picture!   I can barely type because I keep staring at it.   I drove by the beach yesterday and something caught my eye;  something tall and statuesque and bright tomato red.   And I had to pull over and take in the whole picture.............it was like my haze-colored beach,  my mostly monochromatic beach,  was wearing jewelry.   And even though I won't even be here for summer at the beach,  the sudden appearance of the lifeguard chairs made me cheer for the beginning of summer. 

The lifeguards are coming!   The lifeguards are coming!

No comments: